Find Your Holiday
Napton Marina also has Permanent & Temporary Moorings
Napton Marina is located near Napton Junction where the South Oxford Canal meets the Grand Union. Despite the postal address of Stockton, the marina is actually on the outskirts of Napton-on-the-Hill, a lovely little village that has two pubs and a very well stocked village shop/post office/cafe.
The off-line marina has moorings for only 67 boats with full length jetties for up to 70ft boats, and is sited in the middle of the beautiful Warwickshire countryside. Power and water is accessible at each jetty and it has most everything a boater requires as it is also the home of the Napton Narrowboat hire fleet.
The hire fleet operates from a separate canal side facility. This means there are people around all the time on site, but away from the private mooring facility.
The choice of routes from Napton Marina is extensive for both weekend or longer cruises, and provides access to the Warwickshire Ring, Leicester Ring and Thames Ring. The South Oxford Canal is also one of the oldest and prettiest canals on the waterways.
Within easy reach of the M1, M6 and M40 motorways and at the heart of the Midlands canal network, it makes an ideal location for a cruising base or having a narrowboat as a country cottage.
With no access from the towpath and people living on site, it makes the location very secure. Most importantly Napton Marina is well known for being a small and friendly place!
- Now with Free Wifi on site
- Location: Peaceful countryside / close to motorways and rail networks Near shops
- Moorings: Long term, short term daily and visitors moorings
- Number of moorings: <100
- Key services offered: Diesel, gas, pump out, electricity hook up, water, bottom blacking, wet dock, repairs and repainting
- Security: secure car parking, gated site. People living on site. No towpath access.
- Facilities: Toilets, WiFi
- Recommended local pubs: The Kings Head - within walking distance.